Account Manager - DFW Area
United States, Texas, DallasSales
We're one of the fastest growing startups in Texas looking to expand our footprint, and we're looking for an Account Manager to join our team. This is an opportunity to work on the ground floor of an early-stage startup and be one of the firsts to make sales to what will become legacy clients. This role comes with a base salary plus an uncapped commission!
This position will be primarily Sales Development to begin with, and we're looking for a candidate that is willing to roll up their sleeves, pick up the phone, learn quickly. Over the course of the first year, this role will transition into an account management role as the account manager builds up an account base.
We're a startup, so it's very important that you're a self-starter and can work in a fast-paced environment with a large amount of autonomy. A successful account manager at Buildforce is one that is willing to learn, is excited about solving new problems, is open and honest, and is interested in building relationships with clients.
What You’ll Do:
- You will ultimately be responsible for building a book of clients to manage using the tools that we'll provide you
- Work directly with Coby Self, our VP of Business Development, who has 10+ years of sales experience (Trio Talent, Crawford Electric, ADP)
- Call construction contractors throughout the DFW Area and pitch the Buildforce product and service
- Use Hubspot, a sales software tool, to coordinate emails, calls, and client interactions
- Collaborate with the Operations, Recruiting, and Product teams and attend team meetings
- Conduct research and update sales records & sales data
- You're excited to own the DFW market for Buildforce
- You're self-motivated
- You're collaborative and a team player
- You have the ability to handle rejection
- You have the ability to remain calm in fast-paced environments
- You have superb interpersonal skills
- You’re not afraid to ask questions
- You’re tech savvy
- You have a history of success in a previous sales role
- A degree in a business related field is preferred (Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, etc.)